Thursday, November 05, 2009

Fall

I love fall. It's my favorite season: the leaves changing, the crisp, cool air... and of course the Halloween candy and Thanksgiving dinner. This fall is especially fun. Robyn went as Tigger for Halloween - she was sooooo adorable! She loved her Tigger outfit. We have a mirror in our car so when she sits in her car seat, she can look at herself. She was laughing at herself in her costume when we went out trick-or-treating. We had so much fun!

I can't believe how big she's getting! She has rolled over from her tummy to her back a few times now, beyond the twice she did for me at 7 weeks old. Now she rolls on to her side from her back. She reaches for toys, even when she's on her tummy, and she holds her head up so well! She discovered her toes a few weeks ago and will spend a good half an hour sitting on my lap looking and reaching for them. Every once and a while, she'll actually get them in her hands; she's never quite sure what to do when she catches them.

All in all, we're having fun. I knew having a baby would be great, but I never knew it would be this much fun! Every day is a new discovery for her and it's so exciting to watch her grow and change.

Gweli i chi,
Amy

1 comment:

anne said...

Isn't it funny how the littlest things seem so monumental now!?

I personally have had to hide the halloween candy. And not just from Randi...