Monday, October 08, 2007

Oh Well

I was planning on trying to blog everyday for a month, but I guess I broke that chain. Oh well. Life will continue. Maybe a sadder, duller life, but it will continue...

Any way... I'm really excited!! Mark and I are going to look at houses!!!!! Yeah! We are considering a few options, none of them horribly expensive, or large (we really can't afford large/expensive on Mark's salary... I suppose that's the curse of being a teacher, lots of work and no pay...) but small and quaint and in good neighborhoods. We could afford large houses in bad neighborhoods, however, I'd prefer to be squished yet safe. We're still debating if we want to buy a house now, or wait a bit. We just moved here, but I think we're going to stay for a while. Well, we'll know more after looking at houses I'm sure. If we wanted to wait a year, we could to save up money, but I'm not sure how long I can take the basement. It's cold. Very cold. And it's only going to get worse in the winter. But mom and dad are great. We actually don't see them alot.

Well, I still have homework that is screaming to me "Finish me!!!" so I'd better go.
Bye!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah gee. You can't buy a house THERE! That means you're more permanently not HERE!

Sigh.

Can't wait to see you in a few days!!

amy said...

Hey, if you can find Mark a teaching job in MI, we'll move back. It's tough, but we'll just have to plan lots of road trips... and maybe girl's weekends in Chicago...

Unknown said...

I am always up for a weekend in Chicago!!! Jean said train tickets are only $13 during the week...