Wednesday, October 03, 2007

HA!

That's right! This is the third post in as many days. And I really can't think of much else to say. I mean, I'm really just typing to have more than 2 sentences in my blog for today. My life is actually really boring right now. I read and do my homework. My head is so full of linguistic stuff, such as lexical words, pragmatics, syntax, split infinitives, prepositional phrases, phonemes, morphemes..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't think!!! Education is taking over my brain.... must... strive... for... sanity!!!!!

You know, the sad thing is, I'm re-reading this for editorial purposes and picking out the noun phrases, verb phrases, and realizing that when I write like I speak, I have extremely poor grammar.

Grad school is killing me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But look. See how good blogging is going to be for your writing skillz?

amy said...

hmmm. you make an excellent point...