Saturday, July 10, 2010

Procrastination

I forgot how evil homework is. I love learning; I love reading. One would assume that putting the two together would make grad school super enjoyable. Sadly, that is not the case. I have quite a lot to read in less than a week... which is why I'm blogging instead of reading.

Seriously, grad school is a great boost to my blog: the more I have to do, the less I want to do it; thus the more time I find to spend elsewhere.

To my (two) followers, you're welcome. My professors would be happy to know that my work is sub par because I'd rather blog than read a 3000+ word poem in Middle English :-)

2 comments:

anne said...

Ha! Oh schoolwork. How I don't miss thee.

amy said...

Hey, fun fact: did you know that "thee" is the informal/singular of "you"? It was actually insulting (back when "thee" was in use) to refer to someone who was socially one's better as "thee."